The entity which is responsible for the data processing on this website is:
friedrich30 GmbH & Co. KG
1. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
When visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your end device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file.
The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the enquiring computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the accessed file,
- Website from which the access was made (referrer URL),
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The abovementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows the purposes for data collection listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
2. Disclosure of data
We do not disclose your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your explicit consent to do so in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
In the cookie, information is stored that arises in each case in connection with the specific end device used. This does not mean, however, that we gain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your terminal device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our website again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
4. Analytics tools
Data protection when using Matomo (formerly PIWIK).
On our website, we use the open source software tool Matomo (formerly PIWIK) to analyze the browsing behavior of our users. This helps us to continuously improve our website and its user-friendliness. The software sets a cookie on the user's computer (for cookies, see above). If individual pages of our website are called up, the following data is stored:
The software runs exclusively on the servers of our website. A storage of the users' personal data only takes place there. The data is not passed on to third parties.
The software is configured in such a way that the IP addresses are not stored entirely, but 2 bytes of the IP address are masked (e.g.: 192.168.xxx.xxx). In this way, an assignment of the shortened IP address to the accessing computer is no longer possible.
The legal basis for the processing of the users' personal data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. By anonymizing the IP address, the interest of users in their personal data protection is sufficiently taken into account. The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required for our recording purposes. This is the case after 7 days.
We offer our users the option of opting out of the analysis process on our website. To do this, you must follow the corresponding link. In this way, another cookie is set on their system, which signals to our system not to store the user's data. If the user deletes the corresponding cookie from their own system in the meantime, they must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information on the privacy settings of the Matomo software, please see the following link: https://matomo.org/docs/privacy/.
5. Social Media Plug-ins
We do not use any so-called social plug-ins from social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, among others.
6. Data subjects' rights
You are entitled to:
- In accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing, which was based on this consent, for the future; and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office for this purpose.
7. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, just send an e-mail to email@example.com.
8. Data security
We use the standard SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser when visiting our website. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is encrypted by the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.